9/27/07

just to add to the post below

i don't want the tag "my sister my hero" to give the impression that i am playing favorites in my family.

the more i learn about them the more i realize the amazing things my family members have been capable of and they all are heroes to me in one way or another.

from battling mental disorder, to sacrificing their careers to raise their family, or working harder then they should have to just to provide a better life for their children, and working in the non-profit world to create a program to help challenged kids.

my family is made up of extraordinary people and i guess i just want to know where i fit in with them.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger a good character for a novel said...

"my family is made up of extraordinary people and i guess i just want to know where i fit in with them."

Word.

Hope all is well... :-)

28/9/07  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home